5828 - Camping Mama: Outdoor Adventures (U)

BoxArtDescription
Rom Code : 5828
Title : Camping Mama: Outdoor Adventures
Game Region : 【USA】
Released Group : VENOM
Rom Size : 512Mbit
Archive Name : v-cmoa.zip
Here is the AP (Anti Piracy) Fix:
1. Download 【Dicastia_AP-Patch】
2. Extract them to a new folder
3. Drag the ROM onto the Dicastia-Patch.exe
4. Click Yes then click OK to finish
If you still don't understand these steps, you can view the tutorial with images:
How to use Dicastia AP Patcher

Related Posts

Next Post »

10 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
September 19, 2011 at 6:10 AM delete

Nice game! I download the game without using the patch on my acekard version 1.8.6 and it work ok until you reach the "peeling apple" challenge.. Then the game hangs!!! So I tried downloading the patch thinking it needs the patch to work properly, but still same problem: the game hangs when you reach the "peeling apple" challenge.. Has anyone of you encountered the same problem using acekard or other flashcard? I'm thinking it could be the rom that has problem.. If so, how do we fix the problem? Thanks for your help!

Anonymous
September 20, 2011 at 1:24 AM delete

I have the same problem... It just freezes... But after I got pass the peeling apple minigame... I turned of my DS (before the freeze and after the peeling minigame) and It didn't save any change... X_x had to start all over... Is there any patch to fix this?

Anonymous
September 20, 2011 at 5:48 AM delete

Thanks for your reply with regards to your experience in playing this game.. Did you played using the "patch"? What flashcard are you using? I'm using Acekard version 1.8.6.. Dicastia hasn't replied yet. Maybe he's still fixing the rom... Fingers crossed..

Anonymous
September 20, 2011 at 9:14 PM delete

i have some problem....i'm using supercard dstwo...maybe the rom has a problem?

September 20, 2011 at 10:32 PM delete

someone in kaskus post this link

or

and I played this rom, til 3rd island..this work ^^

just try it ^^

September 20, 2011 at 11:14 PM delete

to the one using dstwo, use the one pyonk give, I patch it and test it on my dstwo, acekard2i r4 and desmume emulator.

it works guys :D

September 21, 2011 at 9:14 AM delete

one of member in kaskus forum who gave me that link ^^

if u want to say thanks..
just thanks to him..not to me hahahah

source:

Anonymous
September 21, 2011 at 11:52 AM delete

Thanks for the mediafire link! I'm downloading it now.. Will post my gaming experience if it works on my acekard 1.8.6. :-)

Anonymous
September 21, 2011 at 12:32 PM delete

Ok just played the first Explore stage and no freezing.. It works! Thanks again.. ;-)

Anonymous
September 21, 2011 at 8:26 PM delete

i'm the one using dstwo...thanx gan...hahaha....bisan pd ngomong bhs inggris semua...