5953 - Professor Layton and the Specters Call (E)

BoxArtDescription
Rom Code : 5953
Title : Professor Layton and the Specters Call
Game Region : 【Europe】
Released Group : EXiMiUS
Rom Size : 2048Mbit
Archive Name : xms-tsce.rar
Notes : 【FAQs & Walkthrough】

Here is the AP (Anti Piracy) Fix:
1. Download 【Dicastia_AP-Patch】
2. Extract them to a new folder
3. Drag the ROM onto the Dicastia-Patch.exe
4. Click Yes then click OK to finish
If you still don't understand these steps, you can view the tutorial with images:
How to use Dicastia AP Patcher

Related Posts

Next Post »

12 comments

Write comments
Lynx
January 19, 2012 at 7:07 PM delete

This ROM won't let me submit my answer on Puzzle one, just resets the puzzle? any idea on how to fix?

Anonymous
January 19, 2012 at 10:14 PM delete

Mine does the same, not sure how to fix. Wait for a patch to be released I guess.

Anonymous
January 20, 2012 at 1:58 AM delete

I've been waiting for this release for ages. I started playing the American version just the other day! Lukes voice is f-ed up in the (U)-version, so this feels like a big release.

I'm gonna try this on my R4i SDHC later tonight.

Anonymous
January 20, 2012 at 3:48 AM delete

I've now tried to play it on R4i SDHC. It loops on Puzzle 001. Guess I'm waiting for a patch.

Anonymous
January 22, 2012 at 10:50 PM delete

I can't even get to puzzle 1 as it hangs during the very first movie scene after starting a new game.

Tried on Acekard 2i with Akaio 1.8.9

Anonymous
January 25, 2012 at 11:06 AM delete

Here the above poster again.

I used the DS Scene Rom Tool v1.0 build 1205 to apply apfix. Took 3 tries to get a green AP tab, instead of a red cross. Export and done.

I just finished Puzzle 001 and have created my first save afterwards, before moving on with the game. Try it, it works!

Lynx
January 27, 2012 at 11:41 PM delete

Can you guide me how to patch, I have no idea how to use that tool? Cheers

Zoe
January 29, 2012 at 10:11 PM delete

@Discastia, I tried patching this ROM with the Discastia AP Patcher but it doesn't work. The DS Scene Rom Tool doesn't work for me either. Can you help?

Lynx
February 1, 2012 at 12:28 AM delete

Same as Zoe,

Can't get the Discastia to do anything.

Can't get the DS Scene to do anything

I have HEX code that is 'supposed' to work but have no idea what to do with it?

Lynx
February 5, 2012 at 6:57 AM delete

Using DS Scene I updated today (button on the first tab) and it found the rom!!!! AP patch went green and I exported. Loaded onto R4 card, sods law the firmware expired today, so after the usual drama finding the right firmware I can confirm that the patch works. played the game finished the first puzzle and saved my progress. any one having problems still I am happy to help.

Zoe
March 12, 2012 at 1:38 AM delete

Hi, Zoe again, how do you work DS Scene? It won't open for me, it comes up with some kind of error code.

Lauren
August 13, 2012 at 12:59 AM delete

Lynx I have DS Scene but I don't know how to use it can you help?

So far I opened the rom into DS Scene and it says 'No additional information was found for this rom. Use ds-scene.net tab to get the information'
So I clicked ok.
I went to the Export tab and ticked the box of 'Apply AP Patch' and clicked Export Rom.
Another version was saved but I can't even get to the first puzzle for it to freeze, as soon as I load the game it freezes on a white screen.

Can anyone help me?

Also the Discastia thing doesn't work (dragging .nds to Discastia file)