5976 - Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle (E)

Captain_Morgane_and_the_Golden_Turtle_EUR_MULTi5_NDS-EXiMiUS
BoxArtDescription
ROM Code : 5976
Title : Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle
Game Region : 【Europe】
Released Group : EXiMiUS
Rom Size : 512Mbit
Archive Name : bs-sbbb.rar

Related Posts

Next Post »

22 comments

Write comments
February 18, 2012 at 11:09 AM delete

gimana cara downloadnya bos udah anek klik terus di dalam banyak pilihan ane klik mediafire malah disuruh upload yg satu tombol lagi malah search

February 21, 2012 at 3:19 PM delete

Thanks for the upload. I started playing it but was wondering whether it's an anti piracy thing that I can't find an essential item right at the beginning? looked everywhere but it's nowhere to be found (looking for a second item to repair the pump; not the lever thing)

anybody else having that problem? (using r4)

Dean
February 21, 2012 at 10:55 PM delete

Use the Magnet at the mud hole in front of the Pump. There you'll find the Item you looking for!

My Problem is:
I don't know how to save in the Game.
XD

February 21, 2012 at 11:22 PM delete

lol thank you. who would have thought that the thing would be hiding there...

well for the saving part: can't you save when you go to the menu with the hammer thingy and then click on the bag there?o.O

February 22, 2012 at 2:02 AM delete

I am also using R4 (with newest firmware) and a class 10 sd card, but my problem is that the intro always stucks after 10 seconds. The movie is getting slower when suddenly it stops completely. Anyone else with that prob?

February 22, 2012 at 10:34 PM delete

same problem with the intro... R4 (www.r4i-sdhc.com)

Dean
February 23, 2012 at 2:16 AM delete

I found the save option in menu. I overlook it all the time. XD

Thank you!

Do you R4 User can change Bypass Anti Piracy Option to off or something? With my Supercard it works, after i turn Bypass AP to off.

btw, I'm sorry for my bad english.

February 23, 2012 at 4:52 AM delete

I have another problem..I can't move the mule from the path to the city...I light the fire on the stone but I don't know what I have to do next... T.T

February 23, 2012 at 5:30 AM delete

@Dean:
Unfortunately the R4 (r4i-sdhc) does not have this Bypass option. :(
Seems we have to wait for subsequent firmware to fix it.

February 23, 2012 at 5:38 PM delete

regarding the mule:
after you light the fire on the stone you have to add the cloth to the shephard's staff. then light that with the fire ;)

if anyone finds out what do hide on the top of the hill to distract arno, let me know :P

and to those using r4. I used to use r4 too, but updated it to wood. you might wanna try that, cause it works.

February 23, 2012 at 8:54 PM delete

Thank you so much!
Now I'm trying to stole de sword from the bad guy :P

February 23, 2012 at 9:45 PM delete

fine working link

February 23, 2012 at 10:17 PM delete

once you managed how to obtain the sword, let me know plz ;) I placed the distraction on the hill, but still can't take the sword so I'm really running out of ideas...

February 24, 2012 at 1:23 AM delete

I put the distraction too..I thought to exchange the "ugly" sword with the Arno's ones..but wasn't the solution...I don't have neither something to knock out the guy...

And what about the hall's windows? I opened it with the gun but Morgane isn't strong enough to break inside...

February 24, 2012 at 1:32 PM delete

found the solution: You have to use the bread on the greasy pan and then that bread on the sword you wanna get. the rest of getting it should be easy ;)

once you have razzo on your team you'll be able to open the window too =)

February 24, 2012 at 7:16 PM delete

Yes,I took the sword yesterday night and I managed how to open the window...now I figure out how to find a earrings for the third crew's component...

February 25, 2012 at 10:16 PM delete

I think you can't get the earring at this point of the game as the pub owner said that it's not available on the island...

I moved on to Crab Island and on the graveyard I'm stuck, because I can't open the thing from the statue even though I build pliers with the fence pieces...Morgane moves but then doesn't use the item, no matter what I do. A Bug or am I missing something...?

February 26, 2012 at 3:27 AM delete

You have to put the lantern (bottle + fireflies) on the statues,then watch on the spyglass when light is on,then open the tube with the pliers :)

PS: you have to put the purple flower near the grave to the bottle to attract the fireflies :)

February 26, 2012 at 10:10 PM delete

Gets stuck on intro on supercard dsonei , any one got a patch or fix , played previous two games and really want to play this , help . B

Dean
February 28, 2012 at 1:34 AM delete

Turn "ByPass AP" to off and it should work on Supercard dsonei.

February 28, 2012 at 6:21 PM delete

Walkthrough

March 11, 2012 at 6:37 AM delete

Help! game freezes in the intro!!! (M3 zero, ysmenu d.d. 27-2-2012)